Tuesday, October 15, 2013

Leslie

I remember the first time I saw this ad, I immediately went to Google and typed "Christmas Hyundai Ad Amazing Voice Funny Dancing Guy".



Shortly after that, I learned these fantastic people in the ads had names.  Jack Conte and Nataly Dawn, also known as Pomplamoose.  I've been a huge fan of theirs ever since.

About 9 months ago or so, I was made aware of Nataly releasing her solo debut, How I Knew Her, and  it was playing in heavy rotation for quite a while.  My favorite song from the record is called "Back to the Barracks" and was featured on newgazzi Vol 1 back in February.

Through the beauty that is social media, I was made aware of a new video for the song "Leslie", another favorite of mine from the record, and would like to share it with you.  It is tomorrow's newgazzi track of the day, (a day early, because I'll be a chaperone at my daughter's field trip tomorrow).

Enjoy! And check back on Friday, October 25th to hear newgazzi Vol 9, featuring Nataly Dawn, James Crawford, Dietrich Gosser, Amos Lee, San Fermin, The Melodic, Basia Bulat and many others.




And to see what else Nataly is up to these days, check her out here ... Nataly Dawn is on Tumblr !






No comments:

Post a Comment